Our Canyonland Teardrop is badass. This rugged off-road trailer will get you off the beaten path in comfort. Based on our Queen size platform, same strong aluminum welded frame but with a full skid plate, heavy duty torsion axle to support off-road BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 15″ tires.
With the optional Solar Power Package, you’re off grid and off road. You’ll run out of water before you run out “juice” unless you camp close to water, then you’ll run out of food, unless you you hunt or fish; then you’re set to stay out as long and as far away as you’d like!
|Body Length: 102″||Overall Length: 147″|
|Cabin Width (inside): 60″||Overall Width: 82″|
|Cabin Height (inside): 46″||Overall Height: 67″|
|Bed Size: Queen 60″ x 78″||Galley Counter Height: 41″|
|Galley Hatch/Open Height: 78″||Frame/Ground Clearance: 19″|
|Tongue/Dry Weight: 80 lbs.**||Trailer Dry Weight: 1000 lbs.**|
** Weight may change with options
- Colorado Teardrops Canyonland model is 5′ x 8.5′ and weighs 1150 lbs. It is shrouded in 1.5 inches of foam insulation over the front, top and galley door. The exterior is then covered in clear anodized aluminum (many colors available) at .040″ thickness. With a welded aluminum cabin frame, you’ll have a tough light cabin. The bottom of the trailer is also sealed and protected making our trailers built to last from top to bottom.
- We use light Birch Plywood for the teardrop walls in the cabin and galley sealed in a low VOC Polyurethane for a great look, easy cleanup and durability. Within the Cabin is a 14″x14” pop up vent, enough room for a queen sized mattress (Memory Foam 4″x60″ x” 78″) and two reading lights and center cabin light.
- Interior shelving for use and storage are found within the cabin (maple).
- There are two doors into the cabin with locks and keys. These are 26″ x 36″ with a sliding window that opens halfway. Plus, there are screens on the windows and vent to keep bugs and debris outside.
- Two locking handles open the galley, the galley door opens to a 6′ 6″ clearance and is supported by two 100 lb. springs, making it easy to open and close.
- Inside the standard galley is a 15” x 60″ countertop. Below the countertop are dividers with room for an ice cooler, water tank, and sliding or rotating shelves for a camp stove, and room for charcoal and firewood. Behind the counter area there are three areas for storage of food, plates, silverware, cleanup tub, paper towel hanger, etc., the two far ends have 2 additional shelves each. All of this is covered by bungee cord netting for secure traveling. In the dark, we illuminate the galley with two lights. All of our shelving, lighting, interior trim and features can be customized to best suit your needs.
- The trailer suspension is rated to 2,200 lbs. and rides on 15″ tires. For an additional charge, we’ll match your tow vehicle’s wheels and tires. Giving you a sweet look and the ability to share the spare tire. There is also room on the tongue of the trailer for a 2’x5′ storage space (option).
- We provide a 1-year warranty for the unit and take pride in each and every Teardrop Trailer we build. We’re happy to customize your Teardrop with different finishes/colors of skins, tires & wheels, lights, and other accessories.
- The Canyonland starts at $15,500 and is built to last generations
|LED lights/fan/plugs & wiring||Wire, 7 interior LED lights, 2 exterior lights, 2 USB/12V plugs, 1 3 Speed/reversible fan, 2 12V plugs, 110V Ship to shore exterior plug with 2 GFIs and an exterior solar port||$700|
|Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station Solar Generator||Reliable power supply that plugs into your Teardrop and lights it up. The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station helps you keep all your essential devices charged up and ready.||$450|
|100 watt GoalZero Boulder Solar panel with 16' cord||Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Composed of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and connected by a hinge. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Included a protective canvas bag for easy carrying. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.||$300|
|Stargazer Window||18" x 44" window with black frame with tinted glass placed to view stars while laying in bed||$275|
|Front Cargo Rack||20” x 60” black steel platform at the front of the teardrop||$200|
|Trailer Tongue Toolbox||Convenient storage on the tongue of your A-frame trailer. The aluminum diamond plate box is equipped with a locking paddle handle to deter theft, and the one-piece front, back and bottom construction provides maximum strength and durability for years to come.||$400|
|Water Tank with hand pump||Includes "City Water" (garden hose) to fill, 12 Fresh Water Gallon Tank and Hand Pump/Faucet||$650|
|On Demand Hot Water/Shower||Comes with instant hot water, shower nozzle and pelican box for exterior mounting||$550|
|Small Tent attached to side||5’ x 7’ mini screen room tent with mounting bracket for one side||$650|
|Queen size, 4” memory foam mattress||Comfy and folds into a couch||$200|
|Exterior Colors||Many color options available - Makes your's unique!||$700|
|Double Slider Galley||Add a camping stove and ice cooler slider to your Galley||$400|
|Spare Tire||Spare tire with tire mount||$400|
|Colorado Teardrops Roof Rack||Made of the same structural aircraft aluminum used to construct the cabin. Tall enough to allow the roof vent to open and strong enough to support a roof top tent.||$550|
|Stainless Steel Galley Shelf||Cover your main galley shelf with tough, durable stainless steel galley shelf for your Basedrop or Canyonland||$375|
|Beetle Kill wood upgrade||Beautiful Colorado Beetle Kill pine throughout cabin and galley||$750|
|Propane 11 lbs. tank and stainless steel side mount||Placed behind and protected by the tough, off-road fenders.||$225|